Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tag your it.

I was tagged...
6 Random things about me:

Here are the tagging rules:Post the rules on your blog
Write 6 random things about yourself

#1 I am a site stalker. I have a few blogs, and websites that I check regularly.
Here are a couple of them: http://thepioneerwoman.com/, and http://www.lauraodomphotography.com/clientproofing/ . The first is for fun, the second, even though is a fun site, has some amazing photos, many of people I know. (so, that makes me an internet stalker....but, Laura knows)

#2 I love to watch the Cosby show at night. It still makes me laugh.

#3 I have ridden a van pool to work for 9 1/2 years with many of the same women. It is kind of like an extended family, and even though we sometimes get on each others nerves, we really care about each other.

#4 I worry too much and internalize a lot.

#5 I am going to start going back to the gym tomorrow night. (tomorrow Monday, not the tomorrow that never comes)

#6 I have really come to appreciate electricity.

I am suppose to tag others, but.... I think the only people who read this have either been tagged or are the tagger (thanks Laura, PS, missed you and your family today hope all is well)

2 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I think that's awesome that you ride with the same women to work for 9.5 years! WOW!
And eletricity-it's important to me too!

Shauna said...

Aren't tags fun!