Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So much to do....so little time

I need more time. I would love to know the location of the closest Automatic Time Machine. Hubby and I are in the process of updating our kitchen. Work at my day job is overwhelming with tasks (seems to be more chiefs than indians and I definitely count myself in the indian category). My day usually starts at 5 AM and lately has been ending somewhere after midnight. I am so thankful for my 1 hour commute. I can at least get in some reading, or catch a few winks ( no I am not driving) coming and going to work.

Don't get me wrong, I really like my job. It is just an overwhelming time of the year. I am really appreciative of the work my husband is doing around the house, but with the cool weather, and dark nights, I keep thinking that I would rather watch on old movie, than paint, or scrape, or put on new hinges, or sweep, or clean, or..... well you get the point.
If I could just find that machine, it would really help. Then I could find the time to do all the things I need to do (go to the gym and work off the pie from Thanksgiving), as well as the ones I want to do (snuggle on the couch and watch a good movie). My other option is to find someone who wants to pay me for doing what I really want to do in life. As soon as I figure out what that is I will let you know. Oh well... this to shall pass.

pw

1 comment:

Amanda Parsons said...

Loved reading your new blog! Keep them coming. I am also overwhelmed by having more tasks than time.......maybe God only gave us 24 hours for a reason....we can't do it all! Love ya.